A well- received palliative care capacity building summer School was held at The University of Buea, South West region, Cameroon in August 2016, Funded by Hospice Africa and The University of Nottingham.
The pilot summer school successfully delivered a six day programme to faculty staff from seven nurse training organisations in the south west region of Cameroon.
Shown in the photo are:
- Dr Catherine D’Souza, (2nd from right) a long term supporter of work in Cameroon, together with
- Eric Bantar (pharmacy technician)
- Eric Ndzi - Nurse, both trained initially by HAU
- Becky Whittaker - Nursing Associate Professor, University of Nottingham
- Dr Nahyeni Bassah - deputy nursing tutor University of Buea, course coordinator
- Rev Nfor Bantar - Pastor Cameroon Baptist Convention